Monday, October 25, 2010

Redesign

Hello...hello out there? So sorry to have neglected the blogging world but I felt like anything I had to say fell short. I obviously got married, moved and began a new chapter in my life and realized this blog no longer served the purpose. I never blogged without reason before. I never came online and began talking unless it was because the Holy Spirit led me to type. Typically with each update of my parents there was a lesson or trial I too was experiencing.

I didn't want to just begin blogging because it's what married girls do. Or because it was time to talk aimlessly about my "new" life. I wanted a purpose and reason to type/talk to y'all.

And so a month passed, then another and now 3 months. Yep, 3 months ago today I said "I do!" It was an amazing day and has been an amazing journey thus far. God has definitely showed me many things about life through the eyes of marriage that I'm sure I will talk about on here at some point.

But I felt like the blog needed a redesign. It seemed a bit stale. Not that I didn't love having my parents on the header but it was comfortable. As in our Christian lives sometimes we need a redesign, something different from the comfortable. We need something to jolt us into that first love we experienced long ago when we decided to take the plunge into this relationship with Christ.

So welcome to my redesign. I have a new background in my signature color of course. I have a new little blurb about me and I also have a new perspective about life. This journey will always be about God in everyday life and circumstances. I'm ready to see what he has redesigned for us together.

Sorry if I have lost some of my 3 followers along the way but feel free to come back. It's an open dialogue and let's begin redesigning together!

No comments:

Post a Comment