Friday, July 17, 2009

Update on My Mom

I have an update on My Mom from the orthopedic. Please pray with us as My Mom decides what to do next for her right hand. She has been wearing splints on her 3 fingers-middle, ring and pinky to straighten them out. We have seen lots of improvement on the middle finger however according to her doctor there has been only small changes to the ring and pinky and they will not get any better.

He has given my Mom the option of experimental surgery to straighten them out. The drawbacks are that my Mom would have to have yet another surgery, the surgery may not work or do anything much more, and she would have to go back to square one with her therapy.

Please pray for us as we try to decide what the best option is for her and if she is ready for another surgery. He did however give her the green light to drive so that is another prayer request for us and as the search for a new car begins.

Thank you for your prayers and I'll be doing another longer post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment