Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Big Design

I just wanted to let everyone know who follows this little blog that I am still here and things are in the works to update all of you on a few changes that are to take place in my life.

I am sort of unsure how to approach the blog since things are changing. Obviously my parents are much better and in a totally new place compared to that cold December night in 2008.

The blog began as a way to update everyone on their progress and out of it a beautiful healing process began. I shared with all of you the pain of physical recovery and the spiritual redemption that we experienced and I hope in turn it touched you on some level.

I want to continue sharing what the Lord teaches me as I move from being a bachelorette to a newlywed but I am not sure if this is the platform for those experiences. My life is about to drastically change. Not only will I go from single life to married life but I am moving to a new city, learning to share my living quarters and going back to school!

I am enrolling in a few graphic design classes and chasing after a dream I have come to realize over the course of my 20s. As I pray about how to refocus the blog please leave your thoughts and comments if you are still interested in reading these ramblings.

I feel like God has some exciting "designs" in store for me and I can't wait to share them with you if you will let me in.

Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, cards, emails and encouragement over this 2.5 year journey. I continue to cherish these moments we have shared over this little blog.

Exodus 35:35 (New International Version)

35 He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them master craftsmen and designers.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep writing!!! Let me know where you are and I will keep reading. This blog has meant a lot to me. To lose touch would be
    heart breaking for me!

    ReplyDelete