Friday, May 8, 2009

Prayer Request

Quick prayer request. My mom fell yesterday at the house. She stood up too quickly and because of the neck surgery she sometimes get lightheaded. Needless to say, she became very dizzy and felt like she was about to faint and started to fall backwards. She ended up falling on her bottom and her left side of her shoulder and head. She is okay but I think it scared her and shook her up a good bit. She was by herself so it was a little harder to also get back on two feet once she went down.

Please pray that there was no damage done to the c3-c6 area of her neck where the operation took place. Pray that her left arm did not have any set backs and that she will wake up today with the same range of motion she had yesterday. Pray that she will not be in a lot of pain from the actual impact to the rest of her body. Please also pray for safety when she is by herself at the house.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts!

Psalm 118:13-14 (New International Version)

13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
but the LORD helped me.

14 The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment