Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update on the Knee Surgery

Hey everyone
Thank you all for your prayers, phone calls and text messages yesterday. Mom's surgery went well. The surgeon was able to repair the torn meniscus and clean out all the debris. He felt like it was a very successful surgery and now we are just in the recovery phase.

She was sent home with a walker and when she does have to move around the doctor wants her to put 100% of her weight on that knee. Pray that she begins to experience healing quickly as I know it is hard for her to use the walker with her wrist.

I hated leaving last night knowing she was still in a good bit of pain but your prayers are much appreciated. If you are in the area, I know she would enjoy the visit too!

Also keep my Mimi in your prayers. I think as she gets older we are seeing some signs of dementia and that is always hard to witness!

No comments:

Post a Comment