Thursday, January 7, 2010

God is Victorious

I just wanted to share something with all of you out there. I follow a few blogs since my parent's accident and one that I have been following faithfully is Katherine Arnold Wolf. She is a few years younger than me and attended Samford at the same time I was there. She was Ms. Samford and Ms. Alabama. Let me just say flat out-She is beautiful. She was one of those girls you would walk pass on the sidewalk and just stare at because she was so pretty but also seemed so approachable or was always laughing. We didn't know each other and have never met. Yet her story and journey has touched parts of my heart so deep its hard to explain.

The video below gives a bit of background about her story, her brain injury and her life now (which medically should not exist). Please take a moment to watch (i hope I posted the video right!!). You will be blessed and know that whatever struggles you are experiencing, God is Victorious. God is in the business of working miracles and giving Restoration. The word Restoration continues to crop up repeatedly just in these first 7 days of the new year. God can make things whole again. It may not look like what you thought it would look like but have no doubt that He "binds up the brokenhearted." Isaiah 61:1




Here is the you tube link if I didn't post it correctly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YMj7fFxfQ

Katherine's own blog
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katherinewolf

No comments:

Post a Comment