Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey All
I have emailed some of you but here are specific prayer requests I am asking for y'all to join with me in prayer. Sometimes when I look at all these I get discouraged but then instead of putting them down as complaints or problems I realize I need to lift them up to God as prayers and allow him to hear my cry

First my mom's left arm. She currently can shrug her shoulders, move her fingers and move her wrist but she cannot lift her arm. Pray that the nerve damage is not permanent and that she will be able to one day regain full control of her arm.

Pray for healing of the right arm. She has 2 pins in her wrist and that arm is in a full cast. Until that arm fully heals she has to rely on someone to feed her/bath her/wipe her/etc... She is pretty much helpless and it is so frustrating for her

Pray for my Dad's back. He had a lower L1 lumbar compression fracture. He needs to fully heal so that he will be able to care for my Mom when she finally comes home

Pray for all the piling medical expenses and that with Dad being out of work right now and insurance headaches etc...

Also-My sister called and her and Robbie and Maddie are sick with the stomach bug today. Pray that Trathen, Dad and Mom do not get the bug. I cannot imagine the pain it would cause both of my parents to be sick in the bathroom all day and Amy does not need the additional hassle of being sick with a sick baby.

Pray without ceasing- I Thes 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment